January 23, 2007

Horse of a Different Color







"And the Sons of God saw that the daughters of men" etc. etc. You know the drill, way up from on high, some eye, who knows how high? (wink), spies a lovely thigh! A thigh of a different kind, yet no problem. The principle is the same, a sea with a key hole, go-figure. A Zeusian encounter where the lesser waters are gifted by the upper heavens with some spermatazoa. Holy Hybridization a new fangled Kalifornation! Behold I will call my Son out of Egypt!

If theres no square deal, killing is justified!

You dont expect the groom to show up for wedding's consumation without the breaking of the moonish hymen...do you? I mean really. Cross and Crescent. Square and Compass. Arranged marriages from on high...follow the red threads to a promised land and its promised son. To not consumate a marriage would be a mockery comparable to being a vine dresser who doesnt drink the wine.

Tell me if this pic doesnt mate with the new Black Dahlia pic above?

The time has come
The Mother is dead
The Bride comes
I hear a voice
Rising from the immemorial past
In the depths of my ground
By the light of the future
It calls me
And has always called me!
The thrilling of my being
Rends the veil of my fear!
The veil of time woven by my clumsiness,
For nothing that has been has not yet been lived
Till now I have born only the non-living
My flesh multiplied in the immensity of the darkness
Has not even begat me.
Make me blaze out, you who are in me
O primordial element of Nature,
Inviolable centre of things
Absolute void of fullness
The substance of essence
Make me go forth, outside,
Towards myself
Because with illimitable desire aflame
I am Hheva
The Bride of all living beings


from the book of Eve

Dalia is Dalet-Lammed-Yod-Heh and has hebrew gematria value of 49. These same letters arrange to Lammed-Yod-Dalet-Heh which means "a nativity, to bring forth, birth". Dahlia and her offspring live at Golgotha in a tangled game of square off.

Quite the coincidences...ya think! Like I said "a horse of a different color" and a spell cast like no other. This horse starts in Chi-ka-go and ends in Santa Monica. The killer is none other than the American dreaming mind, which as the numerous Serials show, our favorite game is murder.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eugene said...

http://news.aol.com/strange/story/_a/runaway-bride-story-to-become-rock-opera/n20070125070909990004

Runaway Bride, ie Jennifer Wilbanks, who called from phone both at Rt 66, AS IT CROSSES ITSELF, is to be made into a Rock Opera.

Big Scaramouche!

Thu Jan 25, 03:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Eugene said...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/79162004.htm

Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter)with love/hate relationship with horses. Stabs six horses in eye with iron spike and has orgasm riding horse.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23383624-details/What+will+Hermione+say%2C+Harry/article.do

Apropos this horse of a different color. And considering the story of Barbaro...uncanny, but this is "synchromysticism" afterall.

Tue Jan 30, 03:58:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve.



http://www.yorku.ca/robarts/projects/canada-watch/html/vol_7_1-2/mandel.html



http://www.watch.pair.com/cosmic.html

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Gen/Gen032.html#25

Mon Mar 19, 10:53:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Sep 13, 12:54:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home